From 26th December to 6th January, we ran a special ‘12 Days of Christmas’ giveaway. Each day, entrants had a chance to win an exclusive Board Intelligence gift.
On the 9th January, we had the 12 prize draws and pulled out the following winners. We would like to congratulate:
- Day 1 — Helena Whitaker, Intertrust, wins an iPad Pro
- Day 2 — David Adkins, National Grid, wins 2 Apple Pencils
- Day 3 — Amanda Crabtree, EDF Energy, wins 3 months of the Board Intelligence Academy
- Day 4 — Jo Boait, Kleinwort Hambros, wins a 4 hour ‘Effective Report Writing’ workshop
- Day 5 — Colin Anderson, Lead Scotland, wins 5 of our Report Templates
- Day 6 — Fiona Quayle, Microgaming, wins a ‘6 Conversations’ workshop
- Day 7 — Vanessa Sharp, Policy Analysis Centre, wins £700 for her chosen UK Charity: Create Arts
- Day 8 — Irwin Spilka, Stonehage Fleming Group, wins 8 leather iPad covers
- Day 9 — Gavin Stark, Dell Corporation, wins a dinner for 9
- Day 10 — Silvana Glibota, FirstGroup, wins 10 free Board Intelligence users for 3 months
- Day 11 — Lesley Cowley, DVLA, wins 11 power banks
- Day 12 — Amanda Waters, Invesco, wins 12 months free access to our board portal ‘Read’
From all of us at Board Intelligence, we would like to thank everyone who took part in the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway and we wish you every success in your board reporting endeavours for 2018!