Senior Client Relationship Manager (Corporate)
Our client base is growing and we’re looking for a Senior Client Relationship Manager to join our Corporate Market team.
The Corporate market represents a significant amount of our Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and we’re poised for substantial further growth here — as a result, we’re looking to grow the team. Reporting into the Corporate Market Director, you will play a lead role in serving, renewing, and growing a portfolio of clients.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Managing and growing your own book of business and portfolio of ~50 accounts;
- Onboarding, maintaining, and retaining accounts, nurturing clients throughout their contract and renewal;
- Leading and designing detailed account plans, to unlock account growth and cross-sell opportunities by exploring the client’s operating environment and priorities;
- Building relationships with our key client stakeholders (i.e. Company Secretaries and governance teams, CEOs, CFOs, Chairmen, and Board Directors);
- Delivering client training and sharing best practice on board reporting;
- Identifying and generating referrals from existing customers;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of competitors and the client market;
- Supporting the marketing team with high-quality thought leadership (i.e. written content and events).
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Has a track record of owning a portfolio of clients and delivering against growth targets;
- Has high levels of EQ and the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders;
- Has gravitas and feels confident presenting to board-level directors;
- Has strong project management skills and the ability and tenacity to navigate complex roll-outs;
- Is commercially minded with an entrepreneurial drive and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Enjoys networking with clients and prospects to deepen relationships;
- Is committed to delivering the best quality of service to their clients;
- Has exceptional attention to detail and standards;
- Contributes ideas for the improvement of the team and internal processes;
- Is an ambassador for the business, living and breathing the Board Intelligence principles and standards.