Associate Director (Financial Services)
Our client base is growing and we’re looking for an Associate Director to join our Financial Services (FS) Team.
The FS market represents a significant amount of our Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and we’re poised for substantial further growth here — as a result, we’re looking to grow the team. Reporting into the FS Market Director, you will play a lead role in identifying and winning enterprise level clients.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Managing the full sales cycle: networking, prospecting, identifying client needs and opportunities, building relationships with stakeholders, delivering face-to-face presentations, negotiating, and closing;
- Forming relationships with key prospect stakeholders: C-level (CEO), Chairman, Executive Directors, Company Secretaries, Governance Heads, etc;
- Managing complex sales cycles: 1–6 months typically (extreme cases of 1 week for inbound and urgent customers, through to 6+ months for larger, more complex opportunities);
- Targeting enterprise accounts within the Financial Services Sector and closing deals worth £15k–100k+, before passing them over to the Customer Success team to manage;
- Educating clients and stakeholders around the value of board reporting and a software solution.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Has a track record of success and 5+ years sales experience;
- Has high levels of EQ and the ability to build relationships and challenge senior stakeholders in enterprise-level accounts;
- Has gravitas and feels confident presenting to board-level directors, and creating a compelling reason (business case) for change;
- Has strong negotiation skills and the ability and tenacity to navigate complex sales situations and stakeholder requirements;
- Is commercially minded with an entrepreneurial drive and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Enjoys networking with clients and prospects to deepen relationships;
- Has exceptional attention to detail and standards;
- Contributes ideas for the improvement of the team and internal processes;
- Is an ambassador for the business, living and breathing the Board Intelligence principles and standards.