Associate Director (Financial Services)
Our client base is growing and we’re looking for an Associate Director in our Public and Community (PaC) team.
Reporting into the Public and Community Market Director, you will play a lead role in crafting the strategy for your markets and identifying and winning clients in the public, not for profit and community sectors. Each team member has specific markets they focus on, and although not required, we’re particularly interested in those with experience in Education or Health.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Working with the Market Director to develop the Go To Market strategy for your market areas, identifying potential clients’ common painpoints and how we might be able to help
- Liaising with teams across Board Intelligence - particularly Marketing and Product - on origination campaigns, marketing, messaging and product development requirements for your markets
- Managing the full sales cycle with a client-centric approach: networking, originating, identifying client needs and opportunities, building relationships with stakeholders, delivering face-to-face presentations, negotiating and closing deals
- Forming relationships with key prospect stakeholders: C-level (CEO), Chairman, Executive Directors, Company Secretaries, Governance Heads etc. You’ll become a trusted advisor in your markets – making a name for yourself as a source of insight and valuable partner to clients and your network
- Targeting accounts within the Public and Communities Sector and closing deals worth £5k-60k+, before passing them over to the Customer Success team to manage
- Educating clients and stakeholders around the value of board reporting and a software solution
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Has a track record of success and 5+ years sales or consulting experience at C-suite level
- Has high levels of EQ, gravitas and the ability to build relationships and challenge senior stakeholders • Is excited to work with public sector and not for profit clients, working with organisations that directly serve our everyday lives and some of the most vulnerable in society
- Has the ability and tenacity to navigate complex sales situations and stakeholder requirements
- Has exceptional attention to detail and standards
- Is an ambassador for the business, living and breathing the Board Intelligence principles and standards.