Board Intelligence is poised for substantial growth and now needs to appoint an Events Executive to support our Head of Events on a flexible/part-time basis. They will play a vital role in helping turn our successful events into lead and brand awareness opportunities.
What will you be responsible for?
- Working closely with the Head of Events to ensure that events deliver on their marketing goals
- Ensuring events go off without a hitch across all aspects - speakers, content, invitees, venues, attendee experience and internal stakeholders
- Working with colleagues in the Customer teams to identify event opportunities
- Approaching potential speakers and, once agreed, ensure they are well prepared and that content delivers on desired goals
- Working with the customer team to ensure that attendee goals are achieved
- Tracking event effectiveness within Hubspot and using insight to continually improve effectiveness
What are we looking for?
- Exceptionally high organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrable project management capabilities and models
- Experience of event management with external parties - from small meetings of up to 12 (essential) to large events of up to 100 (desirable)
- Experience of working at the most senior levels - board director, CEO and above, and comfortable and polished operating at this level
- A genuine passion for, and interest, in modern marketing
- The ability to turn innovative and creative ideas into a great event
- A keen ‘wordsmith’ with demonstrable copywriting skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with marketing technology such as HubSpot or Marketo, or with CRMs such as Salesforce, and is comfortable driving and managing all activities within such tools
- Highly commercial and revenue-driven - focused on optimising event impact
- Is a polished ambassador for the business, living and breathing the Board Intelligence principles and standards