Customer Success Executive
Our client and user base is growing and we’re looking for a Customer Success Executive to join our thriving Customer Team and support the creation of a new Customer Success function.
What will you be responsible for?
Working closely with our COO and Creative Director, you’ll play a key role in supporting:
- The creation of the function, mapping out its ways of working, internal systems and processes
- The execution of user communications campaigns for new features and major product launches, as well as urgent comms in a technology crisis
- The development of comms and collateral to successfully onboard users and support them throughout the lifetime of their relationship with Board Intelligence
- The management of user lists and analysis of user utilisation and feature adoption
- The management of our CSAT and customer experience measurement tools
- The development our relationship with our Beta community
- The training of our Customer Team to ensure they’re equipped to talk about the evolving product
What are we looking for?
- 0-2 years’ post-degree experience, ideally working in SaaS, in either a Customer Success, Product Management and Product Marketing role
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong project management skills and someone who thrives on juggling multiple work streams and priorities
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- A commercial but client-centric mindset