Board Intelligence is significantly expanding our Marketing team and we are looking for a prolific and talented content creator who can take a great foundation, with access to some of the UK’s most high-profile business leaders, and lift our efforts to the next level.
What will you be responsible for?
- Reporting to the CMO you will be responsible for ensuring that high-impact content sits at the heart of all of our marketing efforts
- Support the efforts of our (to be appointed) Editor in Chief in translating our editorial strategy into our demand generation efforts
- Measuring the impact of our content strategy - across all funnel stages - and will be expected to continually refine to optimise results
- Work closely with the Market teams to ensure they have the content they need to win opportunities
- Design and deliver all the content that the demand generation team need to deliver high-impact campaigns
- Create a steady stream of resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates etc.)
- Support the Sales & Customer team in their existing content efforts to ensure we take advantage of our unparalleled access to the UK’s business leaders
- Manage and develop our video-portfolio and channels
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Build a dynamic blog to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
What are we looking for?
- A prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content, blog regularly and expand our digital footprint, awareness, subscribers and leads
- High level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial and innovative - a willingness to take risks, break new ground and a track record of delivering content that disrupts
- Have a track record of SEO improvements
- Have a strong track record of content analytics and measuring effectiveness
- This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work each day