Board Intelligence is significantly expanding our demand generation capabilities and we need a super-smart digital marketer to help us develop an under-explored route to market.
What will you be responsible for?
- Reporting to the CMO you will be responsible for all aspects of the marketing departments’ digital output, focusing on driving digital campaigns to generate leads and brand awareness
- Becoming a digital champion - helping us to identify innovative ways to reach some of the hardest-to-reach audiences via a digital strategy
- Driving a clear strategy across our digital channels to generate continued engagement with our target audiences
- Accountable for all aspects of digital spend and return - and will be expected to have a close grasp of our analytics and effectiveness
- Playing a lead role in developing our ABM capabilities
- Supporting the editorial team in developing our editorial platforms and optimising their effectiveness
What are we looking for?
- Entrepreneurial and innovative - a willingness to take risks, break new ground and a track record of delivering digital campaigns that disrupt
- Ideally experience of supporting and building ABM programmes - targeting C-level executives
- Experience in driving and delivering clear strategies in PPC/SEO/display/re-targeting with a track record of campaign ROI and lead generation
- Deep SEO experience and a track record of delivering competitor-beating gains
- Competitively aware and driven - continuously monitoring the competition to identify what we can learn from and the mistakes we can take advantage of
- Passionate about business and leadership, with a proven understanding of core business concepts
- Ideally Hubspot experienced, but with experience through the martech stack
- A polished ambassador for the business, living and breathing the Board Intelligence principles and standards