Board Intelligence is a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business, pioneering a service that drives board effectiveness for decision-makers and directors. With over 20,000 users engaged on our platform, we work with FTSE 100s, large privately-owned companies, public sector and government departments. We delivered ~50% YOY growth from 2015 to 2020 and we’re tracking for a year of growth again in 2021. We are 85 people today and growing fast. As we grow, we’re fiercely protective of our friendly, high performing, and increasingly diverse culture. We need a Product Specialist to help us maintain our exceptional concierge-level service to clients which is critical to our growth.
As a Product Specialist for Board Intelligence, you will be the first point of contact for our clients to diagnose and resolve any queries they have. Your goal will be to provide best-in-class concierge-style support to some of the most experienced and respected business leaders in Britain. Your success will provide a memorable experience for our clients. You will educate customers on how to get the most from our platform and work with other departments to deliver training and contribute to product development. Responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing and resolving client queries by asking intelligent, pertinent questions to build context around potentially complex issues and escalate if necessary.
- Using your judgement to assess whether any issues might be the result of a software-based bug or reveal the need for more advanced training and guidance.
- Supporting other internal teams such as Product and Customer Success by occasionally delivering client training, attending client meetings or providing feedback to aid future product development.
Due to the need for 24/7 coverage, you will enter a rota for out of hours coverage with shifts covering weekends and evenings. Call volumes are much lower out of hours.
We are interested in someone who is passionate about consistently delivering outstanding customer service and has a genuine interest in learning more about technology. While it's advantageous, experience of first-line software support is not a requirement. Key requirements include:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, with the ability to explain concepts and ideas in a clear and engaging way
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong track record in a customer-facing role, delivering exceptional standards of service
The closing date for applications is 11th March 2021.
Please apply with a CV and short covering note (no more than 250 words) to email@example.com