Board Intelligence is a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business, pioneering a service that allows boards and decision-makers to drive effectiveness by producing and sharing better quality content. With over 20,000 users engaged on our platform, we work with FTSE 100s, large privately owned companies, public sector and government departments, and delivered ~50% YOY growth from 2015 to 2020; we’re tracking for a year of growth again in 2021. We are 85 people today and growing fast. As we grow, we’re fiercely protective of our friendly, high performing and increasingly diverse culture. As we continue on our growth journey, we have a need for a Sales Engineer to support our increasingly complex sales process to priority clients.
Reporting to our Head of Security Operations & Corporate IT, with a dotted line to the Executive Director, Business Development, you will be embedded into the sales organisation. The Sales Engineer’s primary purpose is as a technical expert, ensuring we provide quality information on technical, data, privacy and organisational compliance to secure and transition sales. The role works mainly, but not exclusively, with larger clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Project management of due diligence processes as part of strategic sales
- Preparation of technical information for RFPs, pre-sales client processes, and key growth accounts
- Working with senior internal and external stakeholders to prioritise capacity and manage processes
A seasoned technical expert, you’ll bring a strong understanding of information security concerns from a due diligence setting, ideally having worked with enterprise clients. Specific experience for the role includes:
- Strong technical and security understanding, ideally from a complex product with high risk information security concerns
- Experience managing relationships with senior client stakeholders, such as GCs or CISOs
- Project management experience, including working with client-side procurement teams and decision-making hierarchies in large organisations
Applications close 11th March.
To apply please send your CV with a short covering note (no more than 250 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org