If you enjoy a fast-paced, high-growth, challenging and fun environment, and are interested in the opportunity to help boards make smarter, faster decisions, Board Intelligence could be the perfect fit for you.
The BI Talent Scheme has been designed to give new joiners an opportunity to join our business and develop a bespoke career path to suit their strengths and interests, and our business needs. The path you take will be developed with you throughout the 12–18 months you spend on the programme, which will lead you to a future career path and home in our Customer Success or Business Development functions.
Regardless of the path you pursue, you will have a:
- One-week general induction across the business.
- Rotation with our Onboarding and BI24 Teams: you will become a technical expert in the Board Intelligence platform, supporting our clients on their customer journey, providing concierge-level support to our client base and onboarding clients with high quality training.
- Rotation with our Market Discovery Team: you will develop first class sales and marketing skills, learning how to generate market awareness and leads.
- Rotation with our Customer Success Team: you will be assigned a portfolio of clients to nurture and grow.
What are we looking for?
Our 85-strong team has over 14 nationalities and a range of backgrounds and experience — so there’s no cookie-cutter formula or shape for what makes a great Board Intelligence hire.
Criteria that will make candidates successful on this scheme include:
- A mindset for growth and exceptional customer care.
- People who work hard but who have fun with it, who put team above ego and who support others.
- People who are hungry for their own development and who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and share ideas.
- A commitment to contributing to a purpose-led business environment.
- An ability to influence stakeholders to deliver impact.
- A can do attitude and commitment to finding new and brilliant ways of working.
- People who thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- An ability to multitask and ensure rigorous standards and detail are still delivered.
We have a proven track record in developing talent, and are proud to have maintained our family feel as we’ve grown. We’re looking for the brightest sparks who support our vision and ethos, and who want to accelerate up through the company and work across different teams, supporting industry leaders from global firms.