We host a variety of roundtables and training workshops on topical governance issues and board effectiveness, and are frequently invited to speak at external events. So get out your diaries and read on to find out what’s coming up this December…
For more information on any of our events or speakers, please contact Maximilien.
Report Writing Training Workshop: 5th December
Our Report Writing Training Workshop is an interactive, two-hour session to learn how to prepare short, strategic papers that give your board the insight they need without drowning them in information. It is delivered in small groups to ensure 1-2-1 feedback is provided, and is suitable for anyone who prepares reports for the board, committees or management forums.
Spaces are limited for this workshop so make sure you book now to secure a place for the special rate of £350 ex VAT.
This workshop qualifies for 2 ICSA CPD points.
Board Packs Uncovered: 8th December
Our Best Practice Board Packs Uncovered breakfasts bring together chairmen, board directors, company secretaries and governance professionals to explore current reporting trends and challenges. We also showcase a library of best practice templates and board reporting solutions to indicate what market leading boards are doing.
We only have a few seats available for this session so please be sure to book your place quickly.
You will also find us at…
We will be attending the following events this month, do catch us if you are there:
- ACCA: “Preparing for the future — the role of corporate leadership in risk management”, 7th December
- IBE: “Is there time for ethics in a crisis?”, 7th December
- CBI: “Members’ Christmas Reception”, 8th December
- AWCS: “Festive drinks”, 12th December
- Addleshaw Goddard: “Governance Forum London — The reform of Corporate Governance”, 12th December
- Link: “The Ahead Programmes Christmas Drinks”, 14th December