*>20% time saved. Industry time and motion studies.
Provide your clients with the first-class experience they expect, give your teams a tool to serve over 20% more clients whilst still saving time, and turn a cost centre into a revenue stream.
- It’s for multi-client, multi-fund structures with multi-boarded directors — with an architecture and permission set matched to your industry’s unique organisation and roles.
- It’s the portal that delivers the greatest operational efficiencies and time savings, according to time and motion studies conducted by industry leaders.
- It offers managed service implementation, delivering roll-outs to over a hundred entities per month — all handled by the Board Intelligence team.
- It gives you the flexibility to co-market the solution, using a fee structure and billing service that align with client invoicing.
“Board Intelligence’s portal is clearly built to suit the needs of fund services teams.”
~ Wendy Twamley, Senior Director, Internal Corporate Secretarial Services, Waystone
Created with the service provider industry’s needs in mind
- Segregated bookcase for each client, keeping everything secure and simple.
- A simple, fixed fee per bookcase, regardless of user numbers, that can easily be recharged.
- The most granular permission set — guaranteeing that administrators and clients can only access the entities, pack, and individual documents that they should, and enabling “pack compilers” distinct from pack approvers or distributors.
“We use Board Intelligence to support our clients across Apex Group’s Global network of 94 offices worldwide - their customer support is exceptional.”
~ Krisztian Keresztes, Company Secretarial Manager, Apex Group
An experience you and your clients will love
- Instant online and offline access for all your clients to their meetings and documents — including your archive of past meetings.
- Intuitive search and communication tools that help directors find the information they need, collaborate, share notes and messages, and operate at their best.
- Global access to market-leading concierge 24/7 support provided by the Board Intelligence team — so that your team never gets bogged down by any issues.
- Dedicated account management, full implementation support, and ongoing training programme for both new joiners and users.
“There's a reason we've worked with Board Intelligence since 2016 - they not only grasp the intricacies of the fund services market but their board portal is hands down the best solution for our growing organisation and global client base.”
~ Matt Horton, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, Aztec Group
The fastest way to compile and distribute a board pack
- Paper submission tool to automatically request reports, chase submissions, and enable document collation without any need for email.
- Easy-to-use interface, with just a few clicks required to publish a pack.
- Efficiency gains that free up internal resource to service more clients without adding additional headcount.
“We’re looking at a 20–25% time saving in creating the board packs compared to our old board portal provider.”
~ Adam Jeffries, Group CIO, JTC
The next step in corporate governance
Differentiate your client proposition by enabling your clients to drive better governance and improved meetings and decision making.
- Agenda analytics that monitor whether meeting time is used effectively.
- Automated reporting to ensure compliance with governance codes & ESG requirements.
- Best-practice board templates and training to transform board papers.
- Invest in, and upskill, your governance teams through a multiformat L&D programme.
“The Board Intelligence portal has helped us leverage technology to transform the board meeting process. We’ve had fantastic feedback from clients.”
~ Mick Hackett, Director of Corporate Secretarial Services, Waystone
You’re in great company
Board Intelligence is the market-leading board portal for fund administrators, trusts, and corporate service providers. Over 60% of our new customers are referred to us by existing ones.
“BI24 are amazing! Without fail, every time we need something, they are the most responsive support team I deal with across all of our vendors globally.”
~ Stuart Geddes, Group Head of IT, Ocorian